Monday 7 November 2011

be yourself ! but sometime you have too behave yourself ;)


Salam .Holla ^.^ . Heyy heyy , you can call me eyKA . I am 15 years old . Ouhhh yess , I am PMR's Victim now ! Haha . So scary ! I currently studying in saKTi! Ouhh , proud to be one of the student of that school . Eventhough , sometimes that school is like shuuu . #censored word . ;) But , it is okayy as long as I can have my awesome friends .

Please to take note that I am not a snobbish person , okayy . I am just a very very shy person . Ouhh , ya aku tahu maybe ade somebody dekat sakti tuh cakap aku sombong sebab susah senyum and so-whatever ;p . Okay , it is true that I am person who is really hard to smile plusspluss lagi muka aku macam muka budak bajedd kan . But , it is not means yang aku tak balas bila korang senyum kat aku . Heyy , what you give you get backk laa ! Okayy !
Hmm , Don't Regret Anything that Once Make You Smile :) . There's a reason behind every situation . Who knows ? Allah wanna give us something that is better . ;) So , live till the fullest ;)





Eyka Nestylova

No comments:

Post a Comment